Wednesday, April 18, 2012

PASS (due to the PFLU...) (A-Z April Blog Challenge)

Had to take a PASS on reading all the daily blogs I look forward to, both those that are a part of the A-Z Challenge and others that I follow. Tuesday was an awful day that I was down with the PFLU like I can' ever remember being.  And yes, I know that FLU isn't spelled with a "P" but I just didn't think "PASS" could stand alone as the single "P" word.

I didn't sleep much after I crawled into bed Monday evening.  Tuesday morning I lingered in my nightgown as long as I could, finally got dressed for work.  And promptly got undressed, called in to work and spent the morning in the bathroom. 

The day is a blur of being ill, body aches, no fever, but cold sweats and feeling like an ice cube under my nightgown, heavy robe and thick lap throw. 

But I'm probably rambling.  I feel like one of those rubber gloves you clean in and then when you take off the only way to be free of them is to pull them inside out.  Maybe all the ginger from the ginger ale I've sipped today has gone to my brain instead of settling my stomach.

So, for barely Passable Phlu, I thank you for your Patience (now that's a good P word!) and will be back tomorrow for "Q".  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.


5 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon.

    http://sherrygloagtheheartofromance.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will surely give you a big old pass--that stuff is the worst--feel better :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you were stricken. Better the pflu than pneumonia, certainly. Hope you're recovered soon!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete